Welcome! And thanks for visiting!

We love comments - so please feel free to be a part of our blog by adding your voice.

August 19, 2010

Thweets

Thweets = "Thursday + Tweets". 

Let's do this thing....

Tod:  Hannah just returned to Berkeley for her senior year.  And I just realized this morning I've had this UC Berkeley coffee mug for 3 years now.  Time is rushing by....

Tod:  Okay.. another thing.  I was perusing my picture database the other day and realized we bought our Jeep in 2004.  That's over 6 years ago now.  What???

Tod:  And.. I thought we did our kitchen a couple years ago.  Nope.. we did it in 2006.  4 years have gone by since then??   Seriously???  Does time speed up when you get older?

11 comments:

~joanne said...

two kids left with G-ma for overnight!YES!

~joanne said...

getting the Jet Ski's lined up!

Tod Henderson said...

Jetskis. Plural?!!!!!

~joanne said...

working on it!

~joanne said...

accomplished!!!

The Hendersons said...

yay!!!

julie said...

Can we change the header picture. Not one of my best!!

Why does Hannah look like she is loving trying to kill me?

~joanne said...

It captures the real you!

julie said...

I will say I think my legs are tanner than Hannah"s.

~joanne said...

Julie..what's with the tongue?

julie said...

I'm checking to see if I flossed well that day.