Welcome! And thanks for visiting!

We love comments - so please feel free to be a part of our blog by adding your voice.

August 12, 2010

Tweets and Contest

karen inspired me.  let's have a contest.  tweet in your response.  the question:  when will the kitchen remodel at the Logans complete?  by complete it is meant that all the functions within the rooms (kitchen and dining room) have been returned to working order, all trim, paint and finish details are complete and the furniture (pots, pans, table, chairs, etc) have been returned to the room.

what shall the winner win?  hmmmm.... $5!   (entries must be submitted soon.. i'll close the entries when it seems right ;)

okay.. what say you?  also.. throw in a tweet if you feel so moved.

tod:  october 7th.  4pm.

tod:  3 days off this weekend and i already fixed the sprinklers.  sweet.

tod:  speaking of 3.  3 weeks from now will be kicking back in Michigan.  sweeter!

13 comments:

~joanne said...

I'm guessing November 15..that would be opening day of deer rifle season...for you CAers.

~joanne said...

Tyler got a job...a real job...at the grocery store in KC!

~joanne said...

It's 90* today and humidity is a bazillion%

Joel said...

I'm guessing it's complete when it's complete. You can send my $5 to our home address.

And for you naysayers that think I'm cheating, as of the time I'm posting this comment there is no rule stipulation that says my guess must specify a date. The only condition is that I must guess "when". "When the project is completed" is a perfectly legit guess.

The Hendersons said...

nice try joel. clever. but this is a guessing contest.. not an intellectual one. got a calendar date in mind? if it helps.. they're making lots of progress down there. i'm worried about my october date. what say you?

Janice said...

November 22, just in time for Thanksgiving

julie said...

4 months before our bathroom gets done!!

The Hendersons said...

julie!! holy cow.. my whole family is a bunch of renegades!! just pick a date! ;)

julie said...

I don't see the problem. Four months after Tim is done then I expect my bathroom to be done. Its a win-win.

Joel said...

Madre WIN!!

The Hendersons said...

okay... joel.. i'm sending you the 5'er since, apparently, it's genetic!

The Hendersons said...

oops... accidently killed jon's comment. his entry was Oct 20 at 2PM. my bad

Unknown said...

November 6th 6:30pm
-Julie Logan