Welcome! And thanks for visiting!

We love comments - so please feel free to be a part of our blog by adding your voice.

August 17, 2010

Top of the World!

This is a picture of Eric and Hannah at the top of the cables on Half Dome yesterday morning.  They summitted just as the sun was rising!  How glorious a morning that must have been for them.

Congratulations to Hannah and Eric and his brother for making it to the top.  They started at 1:30am and hiked through the dark night to the top.  I am so proud and impressed with them.

Can't wait to see more pictures.  I'm told Hannah took the most amazing jumping picture ever.  Stand by... for more.

3 comments:

~joanne said...

I say 'crazy'!!
Steve said 'sweet'..as in, he would want to do it!? Again I say Crazy!!

julie said...

And to think I was so close!

Unknown said...

My aunt rules.