Welcome! And thanks for visiting!

We love comments - so please feel free to be a part of our blog by adding your voice.

January 3, 2009

Inspirational!

It is an inspiration to me to see my father-in-law and his wife (my mother-in-law as far as I am concerned!) having such a great time! And.. when's the last time you saw Bill dance? Check out how much Linda is enjoying herself. Maybe you two need to dance more often ;)

Linda you looked absolutely radiant at the wedding and your man was truly handsome! You two inspire me! Thanks for being such godly examples and having such fun with us at the wedding!

We wish you safety traveling home!

2 comments:

~joanne said...

Linda said they were trying to get off the floor!

No pictures of the 'slip and fall' accident!

The Hendersons said...

what slip and fall accident ;) and, I will publish more 'evidence' that Linda indeed DOES like to dance.