Welcome! And thanks for visiting!

We love comments - so please feel free to be a part of our blog by adding your voice.

January 9, 2009

Were they trying to kill us?


















Okay.. it's time to tell you more about wedding week. Sorry for the delay.. but we've been busy getting back into the swing here!

The afternoon of the wedding rehearsal (New Year's Day), we decided to take in a movie. We chose the Marley and Me matinee.

For those of you who haven't watched the movie.. this is a spoiler alert. I'm going to talk about the plot here.. so avert your eyes if you haven't seen it and want to.

Were they trying to kill us? I mean - seriously?

I am considering hunting down the casting director to see if it was an old enemy of mine or someone I have offended. Because, whomever it was they decided to cast our beloved Jasmine in the title role. The older Marley in that movie was a stone cold lock for Jasmine! As a result of that superior casting effort.. at the end of the movie we got to watch our wonderful friend and family member Jasmine slowly deteriorate until it was time for her to be put to sleep - again!

Gusher! Gusher! Gusher! Gusher! I think everyone in the row blew a water main!

If you have ever owned a yellow lab... avoid this movie!!!

BTW.. the picture above was taken after Julie re-hydrated!

1 comment:

~joanne said...

Oh I wanted to see that last week-end...we didn't. I saw a preview a couple weeks ago and laughed and laughed...it was when the dog was hanging out the car window. I was in bed and I kept laughing for like 5 minutes after the preview..it was so funny!