Welcome! And thanks for visiting!

We love comments - so please feel free to be a part of our blog by adding your voice.

January 28, 2009

Strong Foreign Picture Submittal!

Folks, a strong Foreign Picture Submission has just been received by the home office and we are presenting it here for your viewing pleasure!

The one and only Michelle Bengtson - our One Another Group (OAG) leader - recently viewed our blog and immediately found that she was among friends. Among cohorts. Yes, among people that love jumping pictures!

Now, Julie and I have known Michelle since she was a wee little jumper - and her name was Michelle Buffum. In fact, we had the chance to reminisce with her father at FBCLA when we attended the Christmas program and discussed her now being our bible study leader. I'm a recent comer to the OAG and I have been very impressed with Michelle's leadership skills and insights into the Word. So, you can only imagine my excitement when I found that she also shares our love of jumping pictures!

To prove that, here's Michelle!




























Okay.. I'll be completely honest with you here. I know the Buffums and there isn't a second Michelle... so I'm going with she did some fancy photo editing to arrive at this really cool picture! So, folks - there is a strong contender our there in the foreign picture category. Watch out!

10 comments:

~joanne said...

I'm out....

Hannah said...

forfeit...

Lurinda said...

dito...

Joel said...

Challenge accepted. Dwight J. Schrute never backs down from a challenge...I run them over with my Trans Am.

The Hendersons said...

When you're not getting run INTO by a quiet Prius ;)

The Hendersons said...

people... BTW.. you should know that the third picture.. which was heavily edited.. might win a special recognition award (say, for image editing).. but it doesn't qualify in the mainstream category. so - have a little self confidence ;) you all create awesome images and have great ability! just enjoy yourself and let us know if you capture a fun image!

~joanne said...

Yeah, that's really you and Julie! Hey and where's my $5??

~joanne said...

Steve wondered if it was really you......

The Hendersons said...

what????

who do you think it is???

PS.. the $5 is in the mail along with an awesome birthday card for Trent (shhhhh).

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks