Welcome! And thanks for visiting!

We love comments - so please feel free to be a part of our blog by adding your voice.

January 3, 2009

Two Beautiful Daughters

Okay... yes, I should go to bed... but as I looked through some of the pictures my sister Lurinda took during the reception last night (Lurinda you did an awesome job!).. I came across these that just give me such joy and a big smile on my face!

Here are two of the most beautiful women at the wedding dancing together and having a blast... Hannah and Carissa!

More to come...

2 comments:

Lurinda said...

Thanks for the plug for the photos! Those two look great and like they are having so much fun together. Carissa is a wonderful addition to the family.

Anonymous said...

love the pictures and the updates :) your family is so fun!